There are currently six homes for sale in Sycamore Creek Pickerington Ohio. These homes are in the $150,000-200,000 price range and have 3-4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Sycamore Creek is a desirable subdivision that offers a community pool and a great location close to schools, shopping, and restaurants. The six homes for sale are:
466 Faber St.
- Two-story home on a corner lot featuring a spacious great room with gas fireplace, two-level deck, full basement with bath rough-in, and master suite with garden tub and double sinks.
486 Faber St.
- 1,830 square foot home with four bedrooms, large family and dining rooms, new kitchen flooring, master suite with vaulted ceilings and a walk-in closet, large deck, covered front porch, and full basement that is ready to be finished.
519 Yale Cir.
- Well maintained two-story home featuring family room with gas fireplace, eat-in kitchen with an island, first floor laundry, master suite with vaulted ceilings and a walk-in closet, patio, and a spacious corner lot.
489 Carver St.
- Two-story home with a huge great room, new carpet throughout, upgraded appliances, cabinets, and backsplash in the kitchen, master suite with cathedral ceilings and deluxe bath, backyard deck, and covered front porch.
486 High Point St.
- Two-story home featuring four bedrooms, large family room with fireplace, and a professionally finished media room.
628 Brevard Cir.
- Close to 2,000 square foot home featuring an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, kitchen with an island and lots of counter space, master suite with double sinks, jetted tub, and a walk-in closet, large loft area, first floor laundry, and a paver patio.
If you are interested in any of these Sycamore Creek Pickerington Ohio homes, be sure to contact Sam Cooper, HER Realtors. Sam Cooper is one of the top selling real estate agents in Pickerington, OH! Call 614-561-3201.
To view more information and photos for these properties, visit Sycamore Creek Pickerington Ohio Homes through www.samshouses.com